My Feed Your Mind Book Club chose the book You Are a Badass by Jen Sincero for the month of October and I couldn’t be more excited to read it again! It is my second time consuming the book and I LOVED it the first time so I was stoked to get an excuse to buy the paperback version and discuss it with a ton of ladies who enjoy this personal development stuff as much as I do!
To ensure I’m provided a great experience for the book club, I created this list of discussion questions for them to review and consider all throughout the month while reading the book. I’ll share various questions from this list in the book club to ensure we are all getting the most out of the book and the book club. I’m excited to hear everyone’s perspectives from those who have read the book before and those who are reading it for the first time! I’m also excited to see what I learn this time around from reading the paperback (instead of the audible version) and see what I miss the first time.
When creating this list of questions I did my best to incorporate questions that truly make you think and interact with the group. They are not yes or no questions and they truly make you dive deeper into how you are feeling and your true thoughts on the over-all book. If you’re not already a part of the book club, feel free to join us, we start tomorrow, October 1st and we’re excited to get started!
Here is the list of the Feed Your Mind Book Club Discussion Questions:
- What made you join this book club to read, You Are a Badass by Jen Sincero?
- What do you think of the title?
- Based on what you know of this book (title, chapter names, blurb on the back), what are you most excited to learn from this book?
- What is your favorite chapter? Why?
- What is your favorite quote from the book?
- Which part of the book stood out to you? Why?
- Are you feeling inspired after finishing the book?
- What have you gained from reading this book?
- Do you disagree with any part of it?
- What is something you learned?
- Has your attitude or behavior changed?
- Do you have a new perspective as a result of reading this book?
- What are you most excited to take and apply to your life after reading this book?
- Did you have to force yourself to get through it or were you unable to put it down?
- What is your impression of the author?
- Would you read another book by the same author?
- How does this book compare to other books you’ve read?
- Did you enjoy this book club?
- What would you have done differently?
- What did you enjoy most about it?
- Have you read/listened to this book before?
If you have your own book club, feel free to use these questions! Let me know what your group thinks and if you have any others that you would add to the list.
xoxo – Katie